Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Chemainus Harvest House Food Bank Society, and for taking the time to fill in this
Volunteer Registration. All volunteers must provide a Criminal Record Check, agree to and sign the Volunteer Oath and sign acceptance
and understanding of the volunteer manual. These forms will be provided upon receiving this registration form.
It is understood all volunteers of Chemainus Harvest House Food Bank:
- Abide by the code(s) of conduct and confidentiality
- Support the initiatives of the Society
- Arrange for a replacement if unable to work as scheduled
- Take direction from the individual in charge of your shift
- Must provide a Criminal Record Check (provided upon receipt of registration form)
- Must sign the Volunteer Oath (provided upon receipt of registration form)
- Read and sign the volunteer manual
Note: Recipients may volunteer with Harvest House Food Bank, but may not act in the positon of intake, registration, or in the distribution of food to other recipients. Recipients may not be members of the Chemainus Harvest House Society. However, all volunteers are encouraged to become members of Chemainus Harvest House Food Bank Society. These forms are provided at orientation.
Thanks for your interest in working alongside us to serve our community!